Clinere® EarWax Cleaning Kit
The Clinere EarWax cleaning kit includes .20 fluid ounces of Natural EarOil to help loosen earwax and 4 patented Clinere Ear Cleaners to help extract the ear wax form the human ear. The Clinere Earwax care kit is a simple method for softening earwax, and features the #1 selling earwax tool in the USA to remove the EarWax.
- Product Size: NA
- Product Color: Blue
- Material Composition: Plastic
- Age Range: 18 and up
- Product Weight: .9 ounces
- Product Capacity: NA
- Product Dimensions: 5 inches x 2 inches x 1.25 inches
- Battery Type: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) NA
- Number of Batteries: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) NA
- Battery Included: (If does not require batteries, indicate N/A) NA
- Active Ingredients: (If product does not have ingredients, indicate N/A) Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Phenoxyethol.
- Safely removes EarWax from human ear
- Contains natural oil to help soften EarWax
- #1 selling Ear tool in the USA
- Ear Cleaners for Removing Wax
- Made in the USA
- Safety Warnings: (i.e. choking hazard, electric shock, allergy information, etc.) Do NOT use this product if you have an allergy or sensitivity to Olive Oil. Do not enter ear canal beyond the indicated stop-line in the illustration. Do NOT use on children. People with sensitive ears should use with caution. If a present ear condition exists, do not use this or any similar product and seek medical attention.
- Specific Uses: To remove EarWax from the human ear
- Audience: Men, Women, Adult Men, Adult Women
- Subject Matter: EarWax Care, EarWax Cleaning
- Care Instructions: Clinere Ear Cleaners are one-time use only.
- Directions: Place a drop of EarOil on the ear and massage into ear without entering Ear Canal. Use the Clinere ear tool to help remove earwax from the ear canal. Use alone to prevent injury by accidental bumping from others.
- Special Instructions: If pain or discomfort occurs, discontinue use. Any attempt to use Clinere Ear Cleaners more than one time, may result in serious damage to the ear and may result in the need for medical care if the product becomes damaged or breaks due to overuse. Keep out of reach of children.